Do you just survive or do you thrive through the holidays? In this Fast 5 episode, we cover our top tips for managing holiday stress - everything from how to manage "broken home holidays" to dealing with "grandma guilt". Spend 5 minutes with us!
If you've been in the workforce for any significant amount of time - you've likely come across people that are difficult for you to work with. This may be a manager, peer, or someone you manage. Issues can arise based on communication, workload, attitude, personal issues, etc.
On this week's episode, we explore:
- Why conflict tends to arise
- How to manage different types of conflict
- Which type of conflict is the most dangerous to your career
- Why self-awareness is such a vital skill to learn
- The most common ways to cope with a difficult coworker
- Our experiences with difficult situations and how we've handled them
- Why conflict can be a GOOD thing
Check it out, follow us on instagram and give us a rating on itunes!
It's a tale as old as time. Or at least as long as Millennials have been in the workforce. We're entitled, lazy, and have zero, zilp, zilch loyalty. This week we explore why Millennials get so much haterade and dispel some of the myths.
The crazy truth is that all Millennials are now in the workforce! So listen to this episode to hear our thoughts on:
- What we learned from our parents on what work/life balance looks like
- Why questioning the status quo is a strength - not a weakness
- Why the generations can only work together if we all decide to accept and embrace new ways of thinking
- How technology has enabled flexibility and remote working - and why this is difficult for some to understand
- Other things Millennials have killed - including Kraft cheese slices and top sheets
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram at @entrylevelpodcast and give us a rating on Itunes!
In addition to our weekly episodes, we're kicking off a new series called "The Fast 5". These will be 5-minute episodes where we touch on a hot topic of the week - whether it's a relevant article, important event, or a controversial topic.
On the inaugural "Fast 5" episode, we talk VOTING. Have you voted already? We quickly cover why this election matters, why the turnout is already breaking records, and why your vote matters. Spend a Fast 5 with us!
Follow us on instagram at @entrylevelpodcast